INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the reference modification of the "Law of Services of the Information Society" (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that they use dispensable cookies, before it navigates through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site.
By using these devices the Web server is allowed to remember some information concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
About the types of cookies, there are five major groups:
COOKIES THAT ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO ELIMINATE THE BROWSER'S COOKIES
For more information about Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Internet Explorer Version 11
For more information about Internet Explorer, click here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/kb/278835
Firefox Version 18
You can accept or reject cookies individually in the Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools> Options> Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox, click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
For more information about Safari, click here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Options - Advanced - Cookies.
The cookie options control the way in which Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera click here: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Check the documentation of the browser you have installed.
REQUIREMENTS FOR A CONSENT TO BE CONSIDERED VALID
1. Specific information : The consent must be specific and based on adequate information. Generic consent is not acceptable without specifying the exact purpose of its purpose.
2. Moment : The consent must be given before the treatment begins.
3. Active choice : The consent must be unequivocal. It must be an active indication of the interested party's will. You should leave no doubt as to the intent of the interested party.
4. Freely granted : Consent is valid only if the interested party is able to exercise a real choice and there is no risk of deception, intimidation, coercion or significant negative consequences if the interested party does not give his / her consent.
PROCEDURES FOR OBTAINING CONSENT
1. When only technical cookies are used : No consent is required, only the cookies installed in the Cookies Policy will be informed.
2. When dispensable (non-technical) cookies are used : It is mandatory to obtain the consent through a clear and proactive action, in addition to enabling the revocation of the same and to inform of the installed cookies.
BANNER REPORTING THE USE OF PRESCRIBED COOKIES
You can install dispensable cookies whenever there is a transparent message in the background, without the possibility of disappearing until it is expressly accepted by the user and reporting:
WRITING FOR THE BANNER OF COOKIE GOOGLE ANALYTICS (_ga)
Banner actions :